October 26, 2008

You MUST Buy "Last Known Position"

I'm not just asking this nicely. I'm telling you, sternly. I'm strongly advising you. If you know what's good for you, right now, use your mouse, click here, and buy the exciting, the riveting, the hilarious, the life-changing Last Known Position.

"What is Last Known Position?" you ask. Well, I suppose I can allow one question before you, right now, use your mouse, click here, and buy the exciting, the riveting, the hilarious, the life-changing Last Known Position.
These stories portray desperate characters driven to make desperate choices. Always on the edge of a dark and unpleasant reality, [James] Mathews' characters survive by embracing fantasy, humor, violence, and sometimes redemption. Each story bears its own brandof hopeless quirkiness. Four teenagers on an army base steal a grenade and are stalked by a parade horse. A drifter returns home to rob the grandparents who raised him. A national guardsman faces a homicidal superior officer in Iraq on the eve of war. An elderly man worries that his wife's new house guests are unrepentant cannibals.
Sounds intriguing, no? "Who is James Mathews?" you dare to ask. Hmmm. Well, I'm in a forgiving mood this evening, likely due to the hearty bowl of minestrone and glass of Malbec I enjoyed earlier this storm-swept evening, so I'll entertain one additional question. But please, my friend, I must insist that you not pose another query. Even the thought of it causes me to recoil with ... Mr. Mathews? Oh, yes, that's right. Your pesky question.

He's a friend.

So, before you draw your next breath, right now, use your mouse, click here, and buy the exciting, the riveting, the hilarious, the life-changing Last Known Position.

No comments: